First Lutheran Church

First Lutheran Church

600 King Street • 757-399-655

www.flcportsmouth.org/

On June 7, 1908, with 38 charter members, First Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized in the Pythian Castle on the corner of Court and County Streets. Today the church is located at 600 King Street with The Reverend Larry Ugarte as Pastor.

Sunday School 9:30am
Sunday Services 11:00am

X